[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed May 31 14:31:26 UTC 2006

I would not expect to survive either, but I still think it's a good
idea. Actually I think it does not hurt for a new wave of hard asses
to take over and let the old tired wore out hard asses regenerate for
a while. As Stephen Gaskin once said (with respect to those who
hoarded paper during the Caravan) "You are not the only one who knows
how to keep toilet paper dry."

Fred