[WikiEN-l] katefan0 (was: First post)

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:03:31 UTC 2006

> On 5/28/06, Rob <gamaliel8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 5/28/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On 5/28/06, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  > > I think it's time to destroy WR. They've had more than six months to
> > > >

> > > Ignore them.
> >
> > Ignoring them didn't do Katefan0 any good.
>
> Brandt is seperate from WR. Need to find him something else to campain against.

Not anymore, they've achieved a sort of nasty symbiosis. WR has become
an echo chamber for trolls, where their grievances are reinforced and
rationalized by other trolls.  Brandt, despite his claims of being a
private person, is an attention whore and craves the cheering section
that WR provides.  He'd still be nasty and angry without this
audience, but they spur him on to new depths like threatening
Katefan0's livelihood.  And without this audience, he probably would
wander off and find something more sane to do.