[WikiEN-l] katefan0 (was: First post)

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:21:43 UTC 2006

On 5/29/06, Rob <gamaliel8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/28/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ignore them.
>
> Ignoring them didn't do Katefan0 any good.

This is exactly the point. To start with, they at least had the
potential to offer something constructive that we could use to improve
the project. The only productive threads were ones started by me and
other WP regulars in the vain hope of eliciting something positive,
but every discussion degenerated into an abuse-fest against whichever
admin was out of favour that week.

We tolerated their existence as a legitimate source of criticism,
which is not only entirely appropriate, it should be encouraged;
external criticism is the best kind. I used to think that good WP
users could participate and mould WR into something beneficial to the
project. Then I used to think that we should all leave them alone so
they could consume themselves in their own bile.

But now their petty hatred is having consequences in the real world,
and for me, that is crossing a line. Forgive me for being so
uncharacteristically agressive, but I have simply had enough of WR.

> Brandt is seperate from WR. Need to find him something else to campain against.

WR serves Brandt as a ready made circle of sycophants.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com