[WikiEN-l] Sep 11 memorial, systemic bias, lunacy in Wikipedians, and other fine topics (was Re: jaygy and indefinate ban)

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:57:46 UTC 2006

> Liberalism gone crazy, there's nothing wrong with a memorial to 9/11...

But, frankly, the only people who care are the Americans. Far worse
things have happened, there's no need for so much ado about this one
incident. I am not taken in by the U.S rhetoric of 11/9 being an
"attack not just on America but on humanity and liberty and freedom
and the free world and etc. and etc." It was a terrorist attack
(mis)directed against the people of America as retaliation for the
highly questionable foriegn policies adopted by the U.S. Plain and
simple. There is really no need whatsoever to try and blow this
incident into some sort of international calamity, the likes of which
has never before been witnessed, because as I mentioned the other
189-odd nations of the world pretty much forgot about it on 12/9/2001
(despite annual attempts to get the whole world to mourn with
America). In my view, this Memorial only furthers this warped
perception about 11/9 and hence should be deleted.