[WikiEN-l] welch and consensus

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 17:40:43 UTC 2006

phil, there is no concensus, you know that,  i know that, and there are many
references to emails on this list where administrators are not supporting an
indefinate ban. Because it would go against the wikipedia project to ban
newbies who rush in with all enthusiams, and little knowledge of how wiki
works.
All that wasted enthusiam.