[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:37:08 UTC 2006

I feel this way as well. So far his behavior on the mailing list has been
quite disappointing however. I'm not holding out much hope for the
possibility of reform, but he deserves his fair shot anyway.

Ryan, why don't you take the matter to ANI or RfAr? Perhaps some sort
of probationary mentorship can be worked out? I feel that keeping Abu
off Jewish-related articles would solve this problem, taking into
account the fact that this user has not been given any chance to
reform. Please assume good faith.