[WikiEN-l] In which Snowspinner pwns WR.

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:35:50 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Peter Mackay <peter.mackay at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Nevertheless, Snowspinner got harassed by the fuzz and WR didn't. If you
> judge real life by whoever thinks up the coolest reply after thinking about
> it for a while, then you spend too much time in front of your computer.
>
> Personally, I can take any amount of clever dick criticism coming over email
> or the web, but get a couple of policefolk sitting down at my kitchen table
> and hamfistedly investigating my life, and it's no longer fun.

Indeed, the grilled by the cops thing, not good, and you'd have a
point if it ended there.

But for an English/media studies grad student and a writer, getting
yourself and your work featured in the media as an example of that
sort of ridiculous situation... not bad for exposure, no?

I think Phil wins this one.

-Kat

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage  |  G/AIM:LucidWaking
mindspillage or mind|wandering on irc.freenode.net | email for phone