[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

Jesse W jessw at netwood.net
Tue May 23 21:20:42 UTC 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 2:00 PM, BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
> When you say "no useful edits," does that mean that you are "able to
> provide evidence of your accusations?" It seems to be that Saladin1970
> definitely has made useful contribution(s):

I can't comment on the 2nd link you gave, but this one at least...

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?
> title=Turkic_peoples&diff=53987242&oldid=53921254.
This one is already addressed *directly* below, and links to a quite
long, and apparently well-referenced article on the subject:
[[Xiongnu]].  While I, personally can't comment on the good faith or
lack of such in the edit, it was, in fact, not useful where it was put,
and was redundant (as best as I can tell) in the article where it
should have been put.

Jesse Weinstein