[WikiEN-l] prasad j - your answer

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 18:02:55 UTC 2006

The events that led up to my ban are as follows

I added a section to the zionist page on the three oaths.
It was reverted.
My collegue, put it back,
it was reverted,
my collegue put it back,
it was reverted
It was reported to tom harrison and he placed a 3rr ban on me.
Then jaygy revoked tom harrisons 24 hour ban and placed an indefinate ban on
me.
i requested unblock.
Ryan Delaney, reverted it to 1 week so that consensus could be gained to ban
me indefinately or remove the ban.

I would request that my user page is unblocked so that i can put my case
against the reasons for the ban, as it is quite difficult to do so on the
emailing list. such as proving there was no copyright violations, proving
there was no personal attacks, proving there where useful posts according to
NPOV, not own work etc, and finally to address the horrid and hateful
accusations by welch that i am an antisemite.