[WikiEN-l] Blocked user Thewolfstar creating "legitimate" sockpuppets?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon May 22 12:49:28 UTC 2006

Just good advice. Except for a few users with fixed ips any banned
user who creates a new account and edits in a responsible way is
essentially "under our radar" and undetectable. But of course, as the
reason for indefinite banning is persistent bad behavior, this course
of action is unavailable simply for the purpose of indefinitely
continuing the behavior which got the user banned in the first place.
Thewolfstar, aka Dot_Bitch for that reason seems quite unable to
avail herself of this loophole.

Fred