[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against feeding the trolls

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:10:58 UTC 2006

Either that or a separate mailing list for these activities. I don't know why experienced editors let themselves get dragged into irrelevant and pointless debates and name-calling on silly issues. This is a mailing list about Wikipedia, not about conspiracy theories or their refutations. These long threads are really lowering the signal-noise ratio. Trolls will be trolls, but those of us who are NOT trolls don't need to compete at the same level. Let's put an end to this unhygienic practice.

  Molu