[WikiEN-l] Blocked user Thewolfstar creating "legitimate" sockpuppets?

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:51:20 UTC 2006

I was conversing to the indefinitely blocked user Thewolfstar (which I
believe is her username) and she claims that Bishnonen in this message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dot_Bitch#Indefinite_username_block
is urging her to create sockpuppets to evade the block. I'm very
doubtful of Maggie's (which is apparently Thewolfstar's name) claim
and, since Maggie is a somewhat notorious troll, would suggest that an
Administrator look into it. Amggie wused to troll the mailing-list
under the e-mail ID thewolfstar at gmail.com and contact at earthhope.net
but was apparently blocked. She was also indefeintely blocked from
Wikipedia after the Community agreed that she was trolling and pushing
her point-of-view.