[WikiEN-l] to rob

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 08:20:23 UTC 2006

obsession with zionism? no more so that slimline or humus sapien.
am i interested in the zionist page having a NPOV. Absolutely, which is why
i inserted a section on the three talmuds, as per wikipedia NPOV, wherebye a
NPOV is not just presenting a majority view, but includes minority views in
proportion. After all the middle east is the major conflict region at the
moment, and the least we can do is to have the most popular site describing
zionism reflect a NPOV.

And as to the wrath of 1.7 billion muslims. If wikipedia is to what is says
on the can, be a community and not just an anglo american community then it
needs to address the very real biases, such as using someones email name of
abu hamza as a reason for banning. what do you think rob