[WikiEN-l] jaygy and indefinate ban

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:32:38 UTC 2006

 Imagine what 1. 7 billion muslims would think of the wikipedia policy of
 open community if you were banned indefinately for just calling yourself abu
hamza, a name as common as john.

There are very few Muslim Wikipedians as compared to Christian ones.
And I doubt whether anyone in a position of power (i.e an Arbitrator
or Foundation Trustee) is Muslim, or for that matter even on the
Indo-Aryan race. This is not to accuse Wikipedia of racism- it is
merely caused by systemic bias. Also I doubt whether the Muslims of
the world need any further proof of Islamophobia. I suggest you change
your username to "America_Rules" and then ask for an unblock !