[WikiEN-l] jaygy and indefinate ban

Sarah slimvirgin at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:20:19 UTC 2006

On 5/21/06, Rob <gamaliel8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of threatening to bring down the wrath of the Muslim world
> upon us, I think you'd be better off explaining why your apparent
> obsession with Jews and Zionism is compatible with our mission of
> compiling a neutral, accurate encyclopedia.

Apart from the reverting, the 3RR violation, the sockpuppetry, the
copyright violation, the repeated unsourced insertion that a serial
killer was Jewish, and the all-round obsession with Jews, there was
this comment in response to an October 2004 post from banned user
Alberuni (who had similar problems): "well he [Jayjg] seems to be
stalking me to put his zionist POV, saladin, but never mind this is to
be expected of zionists."
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Occupied_Palestinian_Territories&diff=prev&oldid=53820887

This is exactly the kind of comment and attitude we can do without.

Sarah