[WikiEN-l] Proposed deletion stakhanovites

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun May 21 20:50:03 UTC 2006

Proposed deletion patroller [[User:Wompa99]] impressively is able to review
proposals and tag them within 20 seconds.

We should be eternally grateful for such productivity.  Our norms will be
trebly overfulfilled.

Actually, to tell the truth, I'm royally annoyed that [[cultural
pessimism]], which I started a while ago but interwikis to a solid de-WP
article, is being given the proposed OR proposed deletion treatment.
User:Wompa99 has also okayed proposed deletion of [[Derivation of the
partition function]].

This is pretty nonsensical, someone going down a list in alphabetical order.
Can we have a plie-on to halt the nonsense here, please?

Charles