[WikiEN-l] Creation of user photographs

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sun May 21 10:39:49 UTC 2006

G'day Pete,

> I was doing some research on ArbCom admonitions against personal attacks,
> and I came across a photograph on a user page where the subject of the
> photograph states that he is the creator.
>
> I refer to [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:PICT4101.JPG] which was
> clearly not taken by the subject, nor by using a tripod or other support
> such as a wall.

Okay, you have a point, but given your history I find it hard to believe
you found these particular images during harmless "research".  I suspect
your points would be better received if you didn't use Dr Carr to help
illustrate them.

<snip rest/>

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"