[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 01:01:29 UTC 2006

Hi, this is just a quick response to slimvirgins post regarding saladin.

Just a note It was slim virgin who repeatedly reverted my posts in the
zionist page, and so his views are clearly subjective.

storng POV - I think everyone on the zionist thread has a strong POV,
without exception.

poor research and writing skills - quoting the talmud on the three oaths,
and citing the most acedemic and researched account of the history of zionsm
by the itv middle east journalist Alan Hart. Is not evidence of poor
research. Clearly this is an extremely subjective point of view

original research - this is a false accusation. There was NO original
research, everything was references and cited. If I am wrong you need to
give the evidence

Dodgy websites - according to whom

Use of anon IP to violate 3RR - same ipp address and browser does not
necessarily mean it is the same user. Computers are shared and , one does
not turn turn the internet of before someone else uses it.

copyright violations - again this is a false charge. I have asked jaygy to
produce evidence of this copy right violations , which he should have to
hand as this was one of the reasons for banning. So far none have been
forthcoming

no useful edits - this is higly subjective

so as a summary there is a long list of unsubstantiated claims, most of
which are highly subjective.
Could the reason for a request of a permanent ban be that slimvirgin is
opposed to the factual evidence i provided on the zionist page, the same
factual evidene that was repeatedly removed.

Wikipedia should be an online encyclopedia that provides a broad range of
factual information on subjects, not a conformance to a certain groups POV.