[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 17:50:47 UTC 2006

hi ryan, why am i being blocked for a week?
on what grounds? there has to be grounds. Otherwise it is entirely unfair.
and why do i have to have the threat of the community banning me permanently
over my head. Again there has to be grounds for this. I can't see any.

I have only been a wikipedia member for 3 days, and  i have been banned
permanently, recommended to be banned for a week pending community
judgement, and yet there is no evidence that i violated any rules to call
for such justification.
There has to be fairness in wikipedia, otherwise it doesn't work