[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 182

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Fri May 19 15:46:50 UTC 2006

G'day Molu,
[Gah!  Top-posting again!  It's not that hard to send an email, man!]
> See [[WP:POINT]]. You are delibarately disrupting a reader's
> experience of WIkipedia by removing spoiler notices when the
> consensus is clearly for keeping them. This sort of thing when done
> with malicious intent is called vandalism.

That has nothing to do with WP:POINT.  I suggest that you, and everyone
else who repeatedly cites it without actually knowing what it means,
actually *read* the damn page instead of simply falling in love with the
name.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"