[WikiEN-l] Blocking opponent in disputes

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 10:49:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

  I think we need some mechanism to impress it upon admins that it is not okay under any circumstances to block users you have been involved in a dispute with. It's currently treated as something optional by some admins. Usually the blocks they make are justified, but surely posting to AN/I is a better idea? IMO, This needs to be a non-negotiable directive, DO NOT BLOCK A USER YOU ARE ENGAGED IN A DISPUTE WITH, no matter how obviously the block is needed. This will save a lot of rants and hurt feelings.

  Molu