[WikiEN-l] 7. Re: Zero information is preferred to misleading or false

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu May 18 06:54:23 UTC 2006

On Wed, 17 May 2006 21:33:30 -0400, you wrote:

>All you just proved was your unwillingness to see anything but what the
>group of nasty admins and others like the depraved SwatJester. I don't have
>to listen to your insults any more than you have to listen to mine.

You have been told how to fix the problem (take it to the article's
discussion page) and you have been told that trading insults is a
great way to get - and stay - blocked.  You are free to ignore this
advice, but be aware that if you do, you will likely be blocked again.
Which is better, debating the merits of being blocked with a group of
people who clearly support the action, or actually fixing what you see
as a pressing problem with content?  Because if you want to do the
latter it is pretty clear that civil debate on the article's Talk page
is the way to go.  It's not like this has never happened before.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG