[WikiEN-l] Divisive and Inflammatory Behavior, was CSD T1

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue May 16 13:38:37 UTC 2006

I don't think we have a policy which prohibits disruptive behavior in
so many words. Wikipedia:Policies and guidelines speaks of
"problematic or disruptive behavior" and there is [[WP:POINT]],
Wikipedia:Don't disrupt Wikipedia to illustrate a point. Restating
the principle will not make it policy; it is already policy. Stating
the principle just makes it explicit rather than implicit.

Fred