[WikiEN-l] Divisive and Inflammatory Behavior, was CSD T1

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:20:33 UTC 2006

On 5/16/06, Ryan Delaney <ryan.delaney at gmail.com> wrote:

> How does this differ from the policy forbidding disruptive behavior?
> Doesn't
> "divisive and infammatory" constitute a subset of "disruptive"?
>
> Ryan

True enough, but it happens so much and in so many related ways that it
wouldn't hurt to expand on it.  After all, vandalism could reasonably be
argued to be a subset of disruption as well, yet we have many pages dealing
with vandalism -- vandalism definitions, pages dedicated to vandal-fighting,
we have vandalism outlined in the blocking rationales, etc.