[WikiEN-l] Unfair block

Mohamed Anwar Sadat anwar_saadat at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 15:57:24 UTC 2006

My username - Anwar saadat

  I was unfairly blocked by Nichalp. The reason given for the block is: "stalking, warned repeatedly, reverts without talking; see user's talk page".

  I did not stalk anyone. Please see my contribution log, talk page and archives. I reverted the vandalism of Zora who blanked whole paragraphs, sections and even supporting links without even a pretense of a discussion. Nichalp is a member of India project. So I suspect they ganged up and painted a different picture.

  Please help.

  Regards,
  Sadat