[WikiEN-l] What. The. Fuck??!?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:00:33 UTC 2006

Cyde brings up a very very good point. What your religion may perceive
as "mocking" and "offensive", my religion, or Cyde's, may not. I'm
sorry but I fail to see how this is different than the Muhammed
Cartoons: the argument there is "omg it's blasphemous and
disrespectful to show muhammed" and here it's "omg it's blashphemous
and disrespectful to make a cross spin around".

-Swatjester

On 5/12/06, Ben McIlwain <cydeweys at gmail.com> wrote:

Dan Rosenthal
IWVO National Legislative Director