[WikiEN-l] BBC radio refer listeners to the wikipedia entry on the doosra

Steve Block steve.block at myrealbox.com
Fri May 12 11:35:36 UTC 2006

Aggers has just referred those listeners who wish to know what a doosra
is to the wikipedia entry.  He read out the web address in that BBC
cricket commentary way, h-t-t-p and so on, which led Giles to comment
that it was an awful lot of troub;le, but there you go.  James sent the
suggestion in, I'm not sure if that's one of our James' or not, but
there it is.  A wikipedia mention on Test Match Special, Five Live
Sports Xtra, about 12:17 pm BST.  If there's somewhere where we keep
track of such mentions, someone might want to note it.

Steve Block