[WikiEN-l] Verifiability equating to notability

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:55:23 UTC 2006

Ah, here we come back to our original argument. It is not possible to provide reasoning for inclusion or exclusion in this case, because the sole point here is notability. I think all MTG cards are notable, you think they are not. It is a pure-and-simple difference of perception about what Wikipedia should be. You assert the cards aren't notable, which means they should be deleted, to which I reply saying they are notable, which means they should not be deleted. No reasoning exists, no debates are possible because it's a matter of personal opinion. In this situation what avenue is left to us except counting votes to determine consensus?

  Molu