[WikiEN-l] The lovely world of celebrities

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:01:02 UTC 2006

On 5/10/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> > If you had a Wikipedia article about you, wouldn't
> >you be concerned about it?
>
> If there was one about me I'd AfD it - why would anyone want to know
> about me?

Heh, good call.

(I've often speculated about what is the least effort I would need to
go to do do something notable enough to get a Wikipedia article.
What's sad is my father and my best friend are both notable enough, as
is my mother if all academics are notable. I work for a notable
company, producing a notable product. I have participated in notable
events, been photographed by a notable photographer, ...but I'm not
notable. Guess the best I can do for my ego is sneak a photo of myself
in somewhere, pretending I'm an innocent bystander who got in the way
of a photo...)

Steve