[WikiEN-l] systemic bias

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon May 8 22:15:57 UTC 2006

On Mon, 08 May 2006 19:45:17 +0200, you wrote:

>Please look at the talk pages. I've never shied away from
>any discussion. And 3 reverts in 5 days can hardly be called
>edit-warring, nor does it explain a block for 1 week.

It can if it's against consensus, and you *know* it's against
consensus, and you repeatedly do it anyway.  Your version of debate
appears to be to re-state your position.  Which, to be fair, is pretty
much where everybody else there comes from.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG