[WikiEN-l] systemic bias

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:57:13 UTC 2006

On 5/8/06, Raphael Wegmann <raphael at psi.co.at> wrote:
> Please look at the talk pages. I've never shied away from
> any discussion. And 3 reverts in 5 days can hardly be called
> edit-warring, nor does it explain a block for 1 week.

Well it can - but I tend to consider most reverts a form of edit
warring. If you revert because the person vandalised, you know they
were wrong, or you know for sure that you know the context of the
article a lot better than them, that's one thing. If you revert
because you disagree with them as an equal, you're edit warring.

But I'm trolling.

Steve