[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:54:02 UTC 2006

On 5/8/06, Philip Sandifer <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with the subject line of this e-mail wholeheartedly.
>
> May I suggest that the best way to prevent vote-stacking would be to
> stop voting?
>
> (Someone responds here that we need voting for AfD)

Actually this someone responds that I already suggested this :) So, I
agree - replace the vote with reasoned, explicit arguments either way,
and have the discussion period closed by someone with half a clue. Not
necessarily an admin, but someone somehow designated as being clueful.
Then an admin can carry out the delete if needed.

Steve