[WikiEN-l] Intelligent body parts

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon May 8 03:06:56 UTC 2006

On 5 May 2006 at 15:45, <julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:
[long line re-wrapped]
> You guys are hilarious!  Did you know that all of the emails that
> have been coming to me today, I've been editing?  All of you
> intelligent men spell like you're in the third grade.  If there
> are other women in here, don't tolerate thier behavior!

That's "their".  Once again, the "rule" that a message that "flames"
others for their spelling or grammar is bound to have at least one
error of this sort itself is proven.

And you should work on your message formatting a little; I often find
it very hard to tell where the quotes end and your responses begin.
You should use line lengths of no more than 79 characters (per RFC
2822), and leave a completely blank line before and after each
segment of quote or reply so they don't re-word-wrap into
incomprehensibility in some end-users' programs.

--
== Dan ==