[WikiEN-l] Ha Ha Ha you are so funny Jimbo!!

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sat May 6 02:30:04 UTC 2006

G'day Thom,

<snip/>
> Oh, now I get it, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I'm so sorry, it's just that I
> have been out of school for so long I guess...
>   s-e-t-t-i-n-g  e-x-a-m-p-l-e     m-a-t-u-r-i-t-y
>
> Opps, you are a private company and "can do as you damn well please..."

Do you ... actually *contribute* to Wikipedia?  The image you present
here is of someone who stumbled across Wikipedia, started editing
articles in a manner that conflicted with our neutrality policy without
really knowing what on Earth you were doing, got pissed off (still
without learning what was going on), showed up on the mailing list
repeatedly asking the same ignorant question (and, when it was answered,
repeatedly, still failed to understand anything), and has since just
hung around like a bad smell, occasionally sallying forth to spray mucus
onto the list and pretend it has any value.

Please, mate, *try* editing Wikipedia.  *Try* getting along with other
people.  *Try* working out how our core policies interact and how we
work to write the encyclopaedia.  You might just find, if you're willing
to put in the effort, that you actually like it.  And if you don't ...
well, what are you doing here?

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"