[WikiEN-l] Ha Ha Ha you are so funny Jimbo!!

Thommandel at aol.com Thommandel at aol.com
Fri May 5 22:40:09 UTC 2006

In a message dated 5/3/2006 4:30:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jwales at wikia.com writes:

>>> And then you get people who'll insist that an  article  MUST remain the
>>> way it is simply because its  subject doesn't want it  to.
>>
>> Such people should  be beaten hard with the nearest available  cluebat.
>>
>>> Moderation in all things.
>>
>> Ok you are  right.   Such people should be beaten _moderately_ with  the
>> nearest available  cluebat. ;-)
>
> What  kind of statement is this? Are you joking or are you serious?

Oh the  irony of being ask whether a pair of silly sentences containing
the word  'cluebat' is a joke or not.

/me looks for his  cluebat.

Oh, now I get it, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I'm so sorry, it's just that I
have been out of school for so long I guess...
  s-e-t-t-i-n-g  e-x-a-m-p-l-e     m-a-t-u-r-i-t-y

Opps, you are a private company and "can do as you damn well please..."

Tommy Mandel