[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 07:15:56 UTC 2006

In practice any such implementations will lead to elitism. Trolls or no trolls, we look a contributions and not contributors, so everyone should be able to make their say count. A rule that allows only established bridge experts to vote on bridge deletions will be disastrous. The ideal process involves a large part of the community, not a small focused minority who are not statistically representative of the community.

  Molu