[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu May 4 22:26:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 19:42:16 +0200, you wrote:

>Topical AfD is not a bad idea as long as these subcommunities are as
>open as the general AfD, and the only process by which they
>distinguish themselves is one of self-selection. That is, my opinion
>on a topical AfD should not count less because I have not worked in
>that topical AfD before.

I support this idea in that it is more likely that interested parties
will review the article and arguments in detail, because there will be
fewer of them, but it has the weakness of an inherent bias towards
keeping what for want of a better word we call fancruft.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG