[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:42:16 UTC 2006

> A bridge expert knows that it *is* an important bridge.

Then again, loving bridges, he may not find it in is heart to delete
_any_ article about them that has sources. Which, to a certain extent,
is fine with me, but it does have the potential to significantly
change the whole "deletionism/inclusionism" balance. Imagine the same
concept applied to Star Trek experts. "Tribble Rebellion of 2280?
SPEEDY KEEP!"

Topical AfD is not a bad idea as long as these subcommunities are as
open as the general AfD, and the only process by which they
distinguish themselves is one of self-selection. That is, my opinion
on a topical AfD should not count less because I have not worked in
that topical AfD before.

Erik