[WikiEN-l] POV nomenclature

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 20:34:38 UTC 2006

--- jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're going to argue for neutrality, it would be helpful if you
> made more neutral suggestions.  The current article name, [[2006
> Israel-Lebanon-Hezbollah conflict]], is at least neutral, although it
> suffers from being unwieldy and a Wikipedia invention (i.e. original
> research).

Hey, dont hide an accusal of bias within a comment that
purports to itself be neutral.

Aside from the fact that the title you give has the glaring issue
of completely bypassing any notions of state sovereignty,
and strangely represents a serious of hostile event as a "conflict,"
I think its perfectly fine.

--- Dabljuh <dabljuh at gmx.net> wrote:
> Do you consider replacing the title of "Holocaust"
> with "Jewish-Aryan conflict" as neutral as well?

I think this might be a Godwin's Law violation.

-Stevertigo