[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

Steve Block steve.block at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 24 20:38:46 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:
> The problem is it's horribly subjective. Check [[WP:WEB]]'s recent
> edit history and the attempts of arbitrary notability bar partisans to
> make it policy by assertion, despite strong opposition.

Sorry, could I ask you to clarify or expand on that comment.  I
advertised my rewrite of [[WP:WEB]] across wikipedia, at the pump and on
the CENT template.  There was no strong opposition.  And I am certainly
not an arbitrary notability bar partisan, take a look at [[Wikipedia
talk:Notability]], namely
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3ANotability&diff=33013997&oldid=32579717
and my comments to Radiant at
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3ARadiant%21&diff=35188519&oldid=35166261

Fair play, I don't mind discussion, but let's be balanced in our
presentation of situations.

Steve Block