[WikiEN-l] Appeal for community support

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 27 05:09:08 UTC 2006

VeryVerily wrote:
> I'm coming to the mailing list because I don't know where else to turn.
> I am asking for aid from anyone in the community, in any form you can
> muster, to save me from another wrong ArbComm ruling which may
> drive me off Wikipedia forever.

I'm somewhat of a newcomer here, so pardon me if I'm not
up-to-date on what is evidently a fairly old issue.  As I
understand it, the "wrong ArbComm ruling" you're complaining
about here is that for at least the next 4 months, you are
"required to discuss all reverts on the relevant talk page".
Is that correct?