[WikiEN-l] Newest admin abuse on Wikipedia: Voter intimidation

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 21:12:18 UTC 2006

I believe that Jimbo told Kelly to do whatever she
wants to stop the spreading of userboxes. I don't
think Kelly would take on so much authority on herself
and block everyone to the right and to the left for
almost nothing. She also said that users break the
consensus on not using userboxes. What consensus? I
saw more people voting against her because of how she
handled the userbox conflict, than against the
userboxes themselves. And while everyone bumps their
head against each other, the emperor admires his new
clothes.

Lastly, I will say that Kelly seems like a cold person
who never tries to communicate with others on their
level, or on any level. She likes to keep a distance
between herself and others. If such is the case, why
then take on a dead that requires you to make a good
effort to communicate? No-one likes an "Ice Queen".