[WikiEN-l] Welcome to Wikipedia tagline WAS: Wikipedia's destiny

Nyenyec N nyenyec at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:51:34 UTC 2006

Absolutely. Much better than:

 "the free encyclopaedia that anyone can edit" *

* Offer does not apply to vandals, trolls, people who cannot refrain
from personal attacks, people who cannot play by the rules of an
online community, blocked users, banned users or people who share an
IP with them etc...

Except s/author/editor:

"Welcome to Wikipedia, where good editors are always welcome".

-- nyenyec

Musch better than