[WikiEN-l] Civility on the list

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:06:12 UTC 2006

Has been much better lately. Thank you.  Just because you're arguing
with an evil evil-ist doesn't mean you can't be *nice* about it. (You
don't see the complaints, I do.)

That said, I usually let through block complaints even if they fall
short of this - when someone feels they've been blocked unfairly, they
will be unduly tetchy. But I did reject two today noting that if I did
let them through, the senders would probably have stayed blocked until
the heat death of the universe, and suggested a rewrite. Fun fun fun!

- d.