[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Feb 22 15:28:51 UTC 2006

Brian Peppers is a pitiful person we should not be making fun of
(using our "power"). There is no legal problem, but not the point.
Harry Reid will likely be Majority leader of the Senate. I have not
followed any controversy regarding his article, but some attention
needs to be paid to the quality of the article.

Fred