[WikiEN-l] Jimbo and his strategy

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 21:38:17 UTC 2006

I'm saying that first of all, he should make a
decission -- something he hasn't done yet. He says he
wants them gone, but that's different from saying that
they should all be removed. Just today I read one of
his messages to Angela where he was giving doubts
about how to handle the situation. He mentioned
something about a bot removing all the userboxes, but
only as a solution for the near future. As a leader,
he should show more consistency and make a decission
that stands. Either that, or listen to the voice of
the community. If he does that, he would probably have
to keep the userboxes. One way or another, people are
getting fed up with this dispute.