[WikiEN-l] Re: [[WP:PROD]] - a lightweight deletion process

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:02:26 UTC 2006

"Jesse W" <jessw at netwood.net> wrote in message
news:8f3ddabfe54d225b9b9d9bc9501e2d3f at netwood.net...
> On Feb 10, 2006, at 3:37 PM, MacGyverMagic/Mgm wrote:
[snip]
> There is a log of the current status of any article which has had the
> PROD tag added to it at any time; i.e. if someone removes the tag, it
> shows up in this log - with the username, edit summary, and the current
> status of the article(AfD'd, deleted, copyvio, etc) visible in the log.
> That log is here:
> http://tools.wikimedia.de/~interiot/cgi-bin/queries/en_prod_history

That's a very handy tool, which would likely prove useful in other contexts
also, assuming it can be generalised to monitor other notices?

One thing: could the HTML be fixed so that it actually wraps to the browser
window (instead of fixing the width, which is currently way too wide for my
browser)?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]