[WikiEN-l] More editing of user pages, please (was Arbcom has completely lost its mind)

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:22:08 UTC 2006

On 2/9/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:

> It makes people happy for a reason. It gives them their own little corner on
> the site which is "theirs". If anyone was able to edit my userspace, it
> would no doubt kill the formatting I like so much, and who is to say the
> links I need to work effectively will remain?

Why don't you try it?  Anybody who wishes can edit my userpage.  I'll
remove stuff I dislike intensely, but basically it's just like any
other part of the wiki.

Presently my userpage is just a redirect to my talk page, but if
someone wants to have a go at producing a userpage for me I've no
objection.