[WikiEN-l] Re: No more blocking people for who they *are*?

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 07:44:25 UTC 2006

Alphax (Wikipedia email) wrote:

>Wikipedia is Communism! We are the NEW BABYLON! We operate under a
>Totalitarian Unificationist Left-wing Objectivist Jewish Micronation
>Terrorist point of view! (Thanks to Michael Snow for the last one)

If I had known people were going to start repeating it, I would have
gone to more trouble to come up with something that reduced to a catchy
acronym. For those who are wondering what this is about, it's from a
discussion on another list
(http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2006-February/043685.html),
which coincidentally happens to mention those fancy Arbitration
Committee costumes Sean was wishing for earlier.

--Michael Snow