[WikiEN-l] Ambi's two week block of Bobblewik

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:28:00 UTC 2006

On 2/9/06, bobble wik <bobblewik at mail.com> wrote:

>  It is bizarre to have MoS guidance that cannot be implemented because some admins disagree with it and block editors rather than obtain new MoS wording.

If you've been blocked for making a nuisance of yourself, the fact
that what you did is written down in a manual somewhere doesn't excuse
your behavior.

Style is a matter of personal taste.  Unfortunatly I've seen at least
one sysop also making a nuisance of himself on such matters, provoking
and alienating editors who were doing good work, simply because they
didn't dot their i's or cross their t's in a manner that he agreed
with.  This is not the way to foster a productive editing environment.
 Nobody is obliged to change the manual of style; you must instead
modify the way that you interact with other editors.